You can find below detailed information on how to remove QConvergeConsole for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall QConvergeConsole from your computerQLogic Corporation
. More information on QLogic Corporation can be seen here
. You can get more details on QConvergeConsole at http://support.qlogic.com
. QConvergeConsole is frequently installed in the C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\QLogic CorporUserNametion\QConvergeConsole folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for QConvergeConsole is "C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\QLogic CorporUserNametion\QConvergeConsole\UninstUserNamell_QConvergeConsole\QConvergeConsoleUninstUserNameller.exe". The program's main executable file is titled QConvergeConsoleUninstaller.exe and occupies 432.00 KB (442368 bytes).
QConvergeConsole contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.46 MB (19353364
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (29.50 KB)
- java.exe (159.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (160.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (30.50 KB)
- kinit.exe (30.50 KB)
- klist.exe (30.50 KB)
- ktab.exe (30.50 KB)
- orbd.exe (30.50 KB)
- pack200.exe (30.50 KB)
- policytool.exe (30.50 KB)
- rmid.exe (30.50 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (30.50 KB)
- servertool.exe (30.50 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (30.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (141.50 KB)
- hcli.exe (1.03 MB)
- tomcat6.exe (94.00 KB)
- tomcat6w.exe (100.00 KB)
- setup.exe (5.59 MB)
- setup.exe (5.47 MB)
- qlremote.exe (841.00 KB)
- UpdateDriverAMD64.exe (52.00 KB)
- UpdateDriverIA64.exe (68.00 KB)
- qlremote.exe (728.50 KB)
- Update_reg.exe (28.00 KB)
- QConvergeConsoleUninstaller.exe (432.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of QConvergeConsole. Click on the links below for other QConvergeConsole versions:
QConvergeConsole is a program released by the software company QLogic Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase QConvergeConsole is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove QConvergeConsole from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QConvergeConsole or simply activate the Search field and type in "QConvergeConsole". If it is installed on your PC the QConvergeConsole program will be found very quickly. After you select QConvergeConsole in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding QConvergeConsole, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QConvergeConsole:
- The publisher is: http://support.qlogic.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\QLogic CorporUserNametion\QConvergeConsole\UninstUserNamell_QConvergeConsole\QConvergeConsoleUninstUserNameller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QConvergeConsole.
8. After uninstalling QConvergeConsole, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QConvergeConsole that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QConvergeConsole using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QConvergeConsole by QLogic Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that QConvergeConsole by QLogic Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QConvergeConsole in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 07:31:46.430