QCast 1.81 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall QCast 1.81 from your PCAccessible Apps
. Check out here
where you can read more on Accessible Apps. More information about QCast 1.81 can be found at http://GetAccessibleApps.com/qcast
. Usually the QCast 1.81 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\QCast folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing QCast 1.81 is C:\Program Files\QCast\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. QCast 1.81's primary file takes around 19.50 KB (19968 bytes) and its name is QCast.exe.
QCast 1.81 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 731.99 KB (749557
bytes) on disk.
- bootstrap.exe (12.50 KB)
- QCast.exe (19.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This web page is about QCast 1.81 version 1.81
QCast 1.81 is a program marketed by the software company Accessible Apps. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase QCast 1.81 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall QCast 1.81 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QCast 1.81 or simply click the Search field and type in "QCast 1.81". If it is installed on your PC the QCast 1.81 app will be found very quickly. When you click QCast 1.81 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about QCast 1.81, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QCast 1.81:
- The web site of the application is: http://GetAccessibleApps.com/qcast
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QCast\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QCast 1.81.
8. After removing QCast 1.81, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QCast 1.81 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QCast 1.81 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QCast 1.81 by Accessible Apps from your computer, we are not saying that QCast 1.81 by Accessible Apps is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QCast 1.81 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-14 02:53:19.933