You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove QBz for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall QBz from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GameHouse, Inc.. Please open http://www.gamehouse.com/
if you want to read more on QBz on GameHouse, Inc.'s page. The full command line for removing QBz is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\QBz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\QBz\INSTALL.LOG. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. QBz's primary file takes about 4.52 MB (4736847 bytes) and is called QBeez.exe.
QBz installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.67 MB (4899151
bytes) on disk.
- QBeez.exe (4.52 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
QBz is a program marketed by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove QBz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete QBz from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QBz or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QBz". If it exists on your system the QBz app will be found very quickly. After you click QBz in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about QBz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QBz:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\QBz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\QBz\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QBz.
8. After uninstalling QBz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of QBz which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QBz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QBz by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QBz by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QBz supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:22:08.530