You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove QBz for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall QBz from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GameHouse, Inc.. Please open http://www.gamehouse.com/
if you want to read more on QBz on GameHouse, Inc.'s page. The full command line for removing QBz is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\QBz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\QBz\INSTALL.LOG. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. QBz's primary file takes about 4.52 MB (4736847 bytes) and is called QBeez.exe.
QBz installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.67 MB (4899151
bytes) on disk.
- QBeez.exe (4.52 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
QBz is a program marketed by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove QBz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete QBz from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QBz or simply click the Search feature and type in "QBz". If it exists on your system the QBz application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QBz in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about QBz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QBz:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\QBz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\QBz\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QBz.
8. After uninstalling QBz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of QBz which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QBz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QBz by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QBz by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QBz supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:22:08.530