QBeez 2 en
QBeez 2 en is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall QBeez 2 en from your PCBoonty
. Check out here
for more information on Boonty. Click on http://www.boonty.com/
to get more information about QBeez 2 en on Boonty's website. QBeez 2 en is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\QBeez 2 directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall QBeez 2 en by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\QBeez 2\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named unins000.exe and occupies 666.68 KB (682677 bytes).
The executable files below are part of QBeez 2 en. They take an average of 666.68 KB (682677
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to QBeez 2 en version 2
QBeez 2 en is a program marketed by Boonty. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall QBeez 2 en is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall QBeez 2 en from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QBeez 2 en or simply click the Search field and type in "QBeez 2 en". If it is installed on your PC the QBeez 2 en application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click QBeez 2 en in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about QBeez 2 en, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QBeez 2 en:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.boonty.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\QBeez 2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QBeez 2 en.
8. After removing QBeez 2 en, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong QBeez 2 en which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QBeez 2 en with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QBeez 2 en by Boonty from your computer, nor are we saying that QBeez 2 en by Boonty is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove QBeez 2 en in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:57:42.383