QBeez 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall QBeez 2 from your systemGameFools
. You can find out more on GameFools or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about QBeez 2 at http://www.gamefools.com
. QBeez 2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\QBeez 2 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for QBeez 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\QBeez 2\unins000.exe. GAMEFOOLS-QBeez2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk.
QBeez 2 contains of the executables below. They take 10.72 MB (11238490
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-QBeez2.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- QBeez2.exe (3.52 MB)
This data is about QBeez 2 version 2
QBeez 2 is a program offered by GameFools. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall QBeez 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete QBeez 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QBeez 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "QBeez 2". If it is installed on your PC the QBeez 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QBeez 2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding QBeez 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QBeez 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\QBeez 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QBeez 2.
8. After uninstalling QBeez 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QBeez 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QBeez 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QBeez 2 by GameFools from your computer, nor are we saying that QBeez 2 by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QBeez 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 00:06:57.460