QAS Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall QAS Pro from your systemExperian Ltd
. You can read more on Experian Ltd or check for application updates here
. QAS Pro is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Qas\Qas Pro directory, depending on the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall QAS Pro. QAPROWN.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.35 MB (4561336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of QAS Pro. They occupy an average of 9.12 MB (9563293
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DPV.exe (24.00 KB)
- Qacfgwn.exe (3.04 MB)
- QALSTWN.EXE (1.00 MB)
- QAPROWN.EXE (4.35 MB)
- QUCHKN.EXE (272.11 KB)
- quimpn.exe (405.34 KB)
- QUSHOWN.EXE (40.00 KB)
This web page is about QAS Pro version 7.28
alone. You can find below info on other versions of QAS Pro:
QAS Pro is an application offered by Experian Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase QAS Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase QAS Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QAS Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "QAS Pro". The QAS Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select QAS Pro in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding QAS Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QAS Pro.
8. After uninstalling QAS Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QAS Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QAS Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QAS Pro by Experian Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that QAS Pro by Experian Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QAS Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 17:24:37.463