Q Programmer 1.6.10
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Q Programmer 1.6.10 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Q Programmer 1.6.10 from your computerMOONS'
. More information about MOONS' can be found here
. Click on http://www.moons.com.cn
to get more details about Q Programmer 1.6.10 on MOONS''s website. Q Programmer 1.6.10 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\MOONS'\Q Programmer folder, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files\MOONS'\Q Programmer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Q Programmer 1.6.10. Q Programmer.exe is the Q Programmer 1.6.10's main executable file and it takes close to 1.12 MB (1171456 bytes) on disk.
Q Programmer 1.6.10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.83 MB (1917726
bytes) on disk.
- Q Programmer.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
- SiHelp.exe (24.00 KB)
This info is about Q Programmer 1.6.10 version 1.6.10
Q Programmer 1.6.10 is an application by the software company MOONS'. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Q Programmer 1.6.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Q Programmer 1.6.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Q Programmer 1.6.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Q Programmer 1.6.10". If it exists on your system the Q Programmer 1.6.10 application will be found very quickly. After you select Q Programmer 1.6.10 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Q Programmer 1.6.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Q Programmer 1.6.10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moons.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MOONS'\Q Programmer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Q Programmer 1.6.10.
8. After removing Q Programmer 1.6.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Q Programmer 1.6.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Q Programmer 1.6.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Q Programmer 1.6.10 by MOONS' from your PC, we are not saying that Q Programmer 1.6.10 by MOONS' is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Q Programmer 1.6.10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 07:37:21.413