Q-HotkeyMgr is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Q-HotkeyMgr from your computerBenQ Corp
. Take a look here
where you can read more on BenQ Corp. Usually the Q-HotkeyMgr application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\BenQ\Q-HotkeyMgr folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\BenQ\Q-HotkeyMgr\UninstallHotkeySensor.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Q-HotkeyMgr. HOTKEYSENSOR.EXE is the Q-HotkeyMgr's main executable file and it takes approximately 684.00 KB (700416 bytes) on disk.
Q-HotkeyMgr is composed of the following executables which take 952.00 KB (974848
bytes) on disk:
- HOTKEYSENSOR.EXE (684.00 KB)
- UninstallHotkeySensor.exe (268.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Q-HotkeyMgr. For other Q-HotkeyMgr versions please click below:
Q-HotkeyMgr is an application released by the software company BenQ Corp. Some people want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Q-HotkeyMgr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Q-HotkeyMgr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Q-HotkeyMgr or simply click the Search field and type in "Q-HotkeyMgr". The Q-HotkeyMgr app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Q-HotkeyMgr in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Q-HotkeyMgr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Q-HotkeyMgr.
8. After removing Q-HotkeyMgr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Q-HotkeyMgr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Q-HotkeyMgr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Q-HotkeyMgr by BenQ Corp from your PC, we are not saying that Q-HotkeyMgr by BenQ Corp is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Q-HotkeyMgr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 15:06:12.580