Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT
Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT from your systemQ-DAS GmbH
. You can read more on Q-DAS GmbH or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.q-das.de
to get more data about Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT on Q-DAS GmbH's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Q-DAS folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT is RunDll32. QDAS_solara.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 55.73 MB (58439168 bytes) on disk.
Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT is comprised of the following executables which take 206.64 MB (216673280
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- QDAS_solara.EXE (39.57 MB)
- QDAS_solara.EXE (55.73 MB)
- CompressDB.exe (1.70 MB)
- dbupdate32.exe (1.96 MB)
- QDAS_PRE_START.exe (4.87 MB)
- qs_conf_V11.EXE (3.68 MB)
- TERMINAL.EXE (2.04 MB)
- ViewLicense.exe (1.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT.
Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT is a program marketed by the software company Q-DAS GmbH. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT or simply click the Search feature and type in "Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT". If it is installed on your PC the Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.q-das.de
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT.
8. After removing Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT by Q-DAS GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT by Q-DAS GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 09:21:40.660