Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT
Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT from your systemQ-DAS GmbH
. You can read more on Q-DAS GmbH or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.q-das.de
to get more data about Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT on Q-DAS GmbH's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Q-DAS folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT is RunDll32. QDAS_solara.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 55.73 MB (58439168 bytes) on disk.
Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT is comprised of the following executables which take 206.64 MB (216673280
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- QDAS_solara.EXE (39.57 MB)
- QDAS_solara.EXE (55.73 MB)
- CompressDB.exe (1.70 MB)
- dbupdate32.exe (1.96 MB)
- QDAS_PRE_START.exe (4.87 MB)
- qs_conf_V11.EXE (3.68 MB)
- TERMINAL.EXE (2.04 MB)
- ViewLicense.exe (1.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT.
Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT is a program marketed by the software company Q-DAS GmbH. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT or simply activate the Search field and type in "Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT". The Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT program will be found very quickly. When you click Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT:
- The publisher is: http://www.q-das.de
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT.
8. After removing Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT by Q-DAS GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT by Q-DAS GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Q-DAS V 10 - qs-STAT supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 09:21:40.660