Q-Better Network 3.66
Q-Better Network 3.66 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Q-Better Network 3.66 from your systemQ-Better
. You can find out more on Q-Better or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Q-Better Network 3.66 at http://www.q-better.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QBetterNetwork directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Q-Better Network 3.66 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\QBetterNetwork\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Composer.exe and its approximative size is 2.29 MB (2404352 bytes).
Q-Better Network 3.66 is composed of the following executables which take 8.99 MB (9423430
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoBackupGF.exe (160.00 KB)
- Composer.exe (2.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
- VerMPlayer.exe (56.00 KB)
- VerReg.exe (56.00 KB)
- VertigoIO.exe (64.00 KB)
- VerVolControl.exe (40.00 KB)
- updatecal.exe (24.00 KB)
- updateproj.exe (36.00 KB)
- wserver.exe (24.00 KB)
- verdbengine.exe (5.54 MB)
- verwebserver.exe (28.73 KB)
The current page applies to Q-Better Network 3.66 version 3.66
Q-Better Network 3.66 is a program released by the software company Q-Better. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Q-Better Network 3.66 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Q-Better Network 3.66 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Q-Better Network 3.66 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Q-Better Network 3.66". If it exists on your system the Q-Better Network 3.66 application will be found automatically. When you click Q-Better Network 3.66 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Q-Better Network 3.66, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Q-Better Network 3.66:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.q-better.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\QBetterNetwork\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Q-Better Network 3.66.
8. After removing Q-Better Network 3.66, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Q-Better Network 3.66 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Q-Better Network 3.66 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Q-Better Network 3.66 by Q-Better from your computer, nor are we saying that Q-Better Network 3.66 by Q-Better is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Q-Better Network 3.66 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:54:11.490