This page is about Q-Analyzer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Q-Analyzer from your PCBiOptic Inc.
. More data about BiOptic Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.bioptic.com.tw
if you want to read more on Q-Analyzer on BiOptic Inc.'s page. Usually the Q-Analyzer program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BiOptic\Q-Analyzer directory, depending on the user's option during install. Q-Analyzer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BiOptic\Q-Analyzer\unins000.exe. Q-Analyzer's primary file takes about 160.43 MB (168227840 bytes) and is named Q-Analyzer.exe.
Q-Analyzer contains of the executables below. They take 168.42 MB (176596361
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Q-Analyzer.exe (160.43 MB)
- Toolbox.exe (166.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller.exe (619.13 KB)
- dpinst.exe (900.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1.00 MB)
- dp-chooser.exe (87.62 KB)
- dpinst-amd64.exe (1,022.09 KB)
- dpinst-x86.exe (899.59 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.00 KB)
- AnalyzerENVChecker.exe (205.50 KB)
This web page is about Q-Analyzer version 3357
Q-Analyzer is an application offered by BiOptic Inc.. Some people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Q-Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Q-Analyzer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Q-Analyzer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Q-Analyzer". If it exists on your system the Q-Analyzer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Q-Analyzer in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Q-Analyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Q-Analyzer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bioptic.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BiOptic\Q-Analyzer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Q-Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling Q-Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Q-Analyzer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Q-Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Q-Analyzer by BiOptic Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Q-Analyzer by BiOptic Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Q-Analyzer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 09:50:37.077