PythonTurtle 0.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PythonTurtle 0.1 from your PCcool-RR and friends
. Further information on cool-RR and friends can be found here
. You can see more info on PythonTurtle 0.1 at http://www.pythonturtle.com
. PythonTurtle 0.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PythonTurtle directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for PythonTurtle 0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PythonTurtle\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled pythonturtle.exe and it has a size of 41.50 KB (42496 bytes).
The executables below are part of PythonTurtle 0.1. They take about 769.28 KB (787738
bytes) on disk.
- pythonturtle.exe (41.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1
of PythonTurtle 0.1.
PythonTurtle 0.1 is an application offered by the software company cool-RR and friends. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PythonTurtle 0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PythonTurtle 0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PythonTurtle 0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PythonTurtle 0.1". The PythonTurtle 0.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PythonTurtle 0.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PythonTurtle 0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PythonTurtle 0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pythonturtle.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PythonTurtle\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PythonTurtle 0.1.
8. After uninstalling PythonTurtle 0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PythonTurtle 0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PythonTurtle 0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PythonTurtle 0.1 by cool-RR and friends from your PC, we are not saying that PythonTurtle 0.1 by cool-RR and friends is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PythonTurtle 0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 18:32:40.567