PythonDebug 1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PythonDebug 1.0 from your computerTELIT
. You can find out more on TELIT or check for application updates here
. PythonDebug 1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TELIT\PythonDebug folder, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\TELIT\PythonDebug\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove PythonDebug 1.0. PythonDebug.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 601.50 KB (615936 bytes) on disk.
PythonDebug 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.29 MB (1356658
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.86 KB)
- vsbsetupnt.exe (36.00 KB)
- PythonDebug.exe (601.50 KB)
- vsbsetup.exe (29.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of PythonDebug 1.0.
PythonDebug 1.0 is a program by the software company TELIT. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase PythonDebug 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PythonDebug 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PythonDebug 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PythonDebug 1.0". If it exists on your system the PythonDebug 1.0 program will be found automatically. When you click PythonDebug 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PythonDebug 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PythonDebug 1.0.
8. After removing PythonDebug 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PythonDebug 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PythonDebug 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PythonDebug 1.0 by TELIT from your PC, we are not saying that PythonDebug 1.0 by TELIT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PythonDebug 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:35:47.100