You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PythonBootManager 2.0.4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PythonBootManager 2.0.4 from your computerTELIT
. More information about TELIT can be read here
. Usually the PythonBootManager 2.0.4 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TELIT\PythonBootManager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. PythonBootManager 2.0.4's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TELIT\PythonBootManager\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 797.00 KB (816128 bytes) on disk and is called PythonBootManager.exe.
The executable files below are part of PythonBootManager 2.0.4. They occupy about 1.44 MB (1511706
bytes) on disk.
- PythonBootManager.exe (797.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This page is about PythonBootManager 2.0.4 version 2.0.4
PythonBootManager 2.0.4 is a program offered by the software company TELIT. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall PythonBootManager 2.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PythonBootManager 2.0.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PythonBootManager 2.0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "PythonBootManager 2.0.4". If it exists on your system the PythonBootManager 2.0.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PythonBootManager 2.0.4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PythonBootManager 2.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PythonBootManager 2.0.4.
8. After uninstalling PythonBootManager 2.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PythonBootManager 2.0.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PythonBootManager 2.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PythonBootManager 2.0.4 by TELIT from your PC, nor are we saying that PythonBootManager 2.0.4 by TELIT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PythonBootManager 2.0.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:35:47.090