You can find below details on how to uninstall Python 3.5.1 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Python 3.5.1 from your computerPython Software Foundation
. You can find out more on Python Software Foundation or check for application updates here
. Please open https://www.python.org/
if you want to read more on Python 3.5.1 on Python Software Foundation's page. Python 3.5.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Python directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Python 3.5.1 is C:\Program Files\Python\unins000.exe. python.exe is the Python 3.5.1's main executable file and it occupies around 37.77 KB (38680 bytes) on disk.
Python 3.5.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.29 MB (3454098
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- python.exe (37.77 KB)
- pythonw.exe (37.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- wininst-10.0-amd64.exe (217.00 KB)
- wininst-10.0.exe (186.50 KB)
- wininst-14.0-amd64.exe (133.00 KB)
- wininst-14.0.exe (126.00 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (219.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- t32.exe (87.00 KB)
- t64.exe (95.50 KB)
- w32.exe (83.50 KB)
- w64.exe (92.00 KB)
- cli.exe (64.00 KB)
- cli-64.exe (73.00 KB)
- cli-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- gui.exe (64.00 KB)
- gui-64.exe (73.50 KB)
- gui-arm-32.exe (67.50 KB)
- easy_install.exe (87.40 KB)
- pip3.exe (87.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.1
of Python 3.5.1.
Python 3.5.1 is an application offered by the software company Python Software Foundation. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Python 3.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Python 3.5.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Python 3.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Python 3.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Python 3.5.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select Python 3.5.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Python 3.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Python 3.5.1:
- The software company is: https://www.python.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Python\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Python 3.5.1.
8. After removing Python 3.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Python 3.5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Python 3.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Python 3.5.1 by Python Software Foundation from your PC, we are not saying that Python 3.5.1 by Python Software Foundation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Python 3.5.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 09:46:37.080