Pyromaths 13.03 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Pyromaths 13.03 from your systemJérôme Ortais
. Go over here
where you can read more on Jérôme Ortais. More details about the program Pyromaths 13.03 can be seen at http://www.pyromaths.org
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pyromaths folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Pyromaths 13.03 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pyromaths\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.05 MB (1105064 bytes) on disk and is titled Pyromaths.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Pyromaths 13.03. They occupy about 2.20 MB (2305137
bytes) on disk.
- Pyromaths.exe (1.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Pyromaths 13.03 version 13.03
Pyromaths 13.03 is a program released by Jérôme Ortais. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Pyromaths 13.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pyromaths 13.03 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pyromaths 13.03 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pyromaths 13.03". The Pyromaths 13.03 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pyromaths 13.03 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pyromaths 13.03, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pyromaths 13.03:
- The publisher is: http://www.pyromaths.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pyromaths\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pyromaths 13.03.
8. After uninstalling Pyromaths 13.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pyromaths 13.03 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pyromaths 13.03 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pyromaths 13.03 by Jérôme Ortais from your PC, we are not saying that Pyromaths 13.03 by Jérôme Ortais is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pyromaths 13.03 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-01 10:29:42.887