This web page contains complete information on how to remove Py.Sendmail for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Py.Sendmail from your systemGraymalkin Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Graymalkin Software. Please follow http://www.graymalkinsoftware.net/
if you want to read more on Py.Sendmail on Graymalkin Software's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Graymalkin Software\Py.Sendmail folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Py.Sendmail by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Graymalkin Software\Py.Sendmail\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. w9xpopen.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.50 KB (4608 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Py.Sendmail. They occupy about 675.40 KB (691614
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (670.90 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Py.Sendmail. For other Py.Sendmail versions please click below:
Py.Sendmail is a program offered by Graymalkin Software. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Py.Sendmail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Py.Sendmail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Py.Sendmail or simply activate the Search field and type in "Py.Sendmail". If it exists on your system the Py.Sendmail app will be found very quickly. After you click Py.Sendmail in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Py.Sendmail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Py.Sendmail:
- The publisher is: http://www.graymalkinsoftware.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Graymalkin Software\Py.Sendmail\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Py.Sendmail.
8. After uninstalling Py.Sendmail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Py.Sendmail that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Py.Sendmail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Py.Sendmail by Graymalkin Software from your computer, we are not saying that Py.Sendmail by Graymalkin Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Py.Sendmail in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 21:45:04.093