PyScripter 2.4.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall PyScripter 2.4.1 from your computerPyScripter
. You can find out more on PyScripter or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on PyScripter 2.4.1 at http://pyscripter.googlecode.com
. Usually the PyScripter 2.4.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\PyScripter folder, depending on the user's option during install. PyScripter 2.4.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PyScripter\unins000.exe. PyScripter.exe is the PyScripter 2.4.1's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.00 MB (7339520 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PyScripter 2.4.1. They take about 7.69 MB (8062238
bytes) on disk.
- PyScripter.exe (7.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.1
of PyScripter 2.4.1.
PyScripter 2.4.1 is a program offered by the software company PyScripter. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PyScripter 2.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PyScripter 2.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PyScripter 2.4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PyScripter 2.4.1". If it exists on your system the PyScripter 2.4.1 app will be found automatically. After you select PyScripter 2.4.1 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PyScripter 2.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PyScripter 2.4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://pyscripter.googlecode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PyScripter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PyScripter 2.4.1.
8. After removing PyScripter 2.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PyScripter 2.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PyScripter 2.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PyScripter 2.4.1 by PyScripter from your computer, nor are we saying that PyScripter 2.4.1 by PyScripter is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PyScripter 2.4.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 19:12:22.503