This page is about PyRx for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PyRx from your computerThe Scripps Research Institute
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on The Scripps Research Institute. Please open http://pyrx.scripps.edu
if you want to read more on PyRx on The Scripps Research Institute's web page. Usually the PyRx program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PyRx folder, depending on the user's option during install. PyRx's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PyRx\uninstall.exe. PyRx's main file takes around 60.00 KB (61440 bytes) and is called wininst-6.0.exe.
The executables below are part of PyRx. They occupy an average of 3.99 MB (4184748
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.51 MB)
- vina.exe (753.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- Pythonwin.exe (19.50 KB)
- tvtk_doc.exe (7.00 KB)
- rsted.exe (7.00 KB)
- lproj.exe (29.00 KB)
- vtkEncodeString.exe (34.50 KB)
- vtkpython.exe (236.00 KB)
- vtkWrapPythonInit.exe (21.50 KB)
- pythonservice.exe (11.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
The current page applies to PyRx version 0.7
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PyRx:
PyRx is a program marketed by The Scripps Research Institute. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase PyRx is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PyRx using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PyRx or simply click the Search feature and type in "PyRx". If it exists on your system the PyRx app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PyRx in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PyRx, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PyRx:
- The publisher is: http://pyrx.scripps.edu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PyRx\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PyRx.
8. After removing PyRx, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PyRx that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PyRx using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PyRx by The Scripps Research Institute from your PC, we are not saying that PyRx by The Scripps Research Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PyRx in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-10 06:05:15.170