This page contains detailed information on how to remove PyMca 3.9.4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PyMca 3.9.4 from your PCV.A. Solé
. More info about V.A. Solé can be found here
. Please follow http://www.esrf.fr/computing/bliss
if you want to read more on PyMca 3.9.4 on V.A. Solé's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PyMca directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\PyMca\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PyMca 3.9.4. The program's main executable file is labeled PyMca.exe and occupies 4.22 MB (4428341 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with PyMca 3.9.4. They take about 13.42 MB (14072994
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EdfBinWidget.exe (730.39 KB)
- EdfFileSimpleViewer.exe (875.86 KB)
- ElementsInfo.exe (1.05 MB)
- Fit2Spec.exe (708.76 KB)
- Mca2Edf.exe (743.51 KB)
- PeakIdentifier.exe (1.05 MB)
- PyMca.exe (4.22 MB)
- PyMcaBatch.exe (3.35 MB)
- Uninst.exe (35.15 KB)
- XiaCorrect.exe (744.96 KB)
This info is about PyMca 3.9.4 version 3.9.4
PyMca 3.9.4 is an application released by V.A. Solé. Some users decide to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase PyMca 3.9.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PyMca 3.9.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PyMca 3.9.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PyMca 3.9.4". If it is installed on your PC the PyMca 3.9.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PyMca 3.9.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PyMca 3.9.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PyMca 3.9.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.esrf.fr/computing/bliss
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PyMca\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PyMca 3.9.4.
8. After uninstalling PyMca 3.9.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PyMca 3.9.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PyMca 3.9.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PyMca 3.9.4 by V.A. Solé from your PC, we are not saying that PyMca 3.9.4 by V.A. Solé is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PyMca 3.9.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 12:04:54.960