Puzzling Paws is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Puzzling Paws from your computerWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Puzzling Paws on WildTangent's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PuzzlingPaws directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Puzzling Paws is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PuzzlingPaws\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. PuzzlingPaws-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.60 MB (4822800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Puzzling Paws. They occupy about 8.36 MB (8769912
bytes) on disk.
- PuzzlingPaws-WT.exe (4.60 MB)
- PuzzlingPaws.exe (3.22 MB)
- puzzlingpaws-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This page is about Puzzling Paws version 18.104.22.168
Puzzling Paws is an application released by WildTangent. Some people want to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Puzzling Paws is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Puzzling Paws with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Puzzling Paws or simply click the Search field and type in "Puzzling Paws". If it is installed on your PC the Puzzling Paws application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Puzzling Paws in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Puzzling Paws, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Puzzling Paws:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PuzzlingPaws\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Puzzling Paws.
8. After removing Puzzling Paws, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Puzzling Paws that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Puzzling Paws with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Puzzling Paws by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Puzzling Paws by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Puzzling Paws supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-01 18:09:00.597