Puzzler World 2
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Puzzler World 2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Puzzler World 2 from your computerAllSmartGames
. You can find out more on AllSmartGames or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://allsmartgames.com
if you want to read more on Puzzler World 2 on AllSmartGames's web page. Usually the Puzzler World 2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Puzzler World 2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Puzzler World 2 is "C:\Program Files\Puzzler World 2\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Puzzler World 2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Puzzler World 2.exe is the Puzzler World 2's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.83 MB (1914368 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Puzzler World 2. They occupy 2.38 MB (2495488
bytes) on disk.
- Puzzler World 2.exe (1.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Puzzler World 2.
Puzzler World 2 is a program by AllSmartGames. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Puzzler World 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Puzzler World 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Puzzler World 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Puzzler World 2". If it is installed on your PC the Puzzler World 2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Puzzler World 2 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Puzzler World 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Puzzler World 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://allsmartgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Puzzler World 2\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Puzzler World 2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Puzzler World 2.
8. After removing Puzzler World 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Puzzler World 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Puzzler World 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Puzzler World 2 by AllSmartGames from your PC, nor are we saying that Puzzler World 2 by AllSmartGames is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Puzzler World 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:32:54.860