This web page is about Puzzle Myth for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Puzzle Myth from your computerWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can read more on WildTangent. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Puzzle Myth on WildTangent's page. Usually the Puzzle Myth program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PuzzleMyth folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Puzzle Myth by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PuzzleMyth\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PuzzleMyth-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.03 MB (2127440 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Puzzle Myth. They occupy an average of 3.28 MB (3438264
bytes) on disk.
- PuzzleMyth-WT.exe (2.03 MB)
- PuzzleMyth.exe (722.50 KB)
- puzzlemyth-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current page applies to Puzzle Myth version 220.127.116.11
Puzzle Myth is an application by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Puzzle Myth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Puzzle Myth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Puzzle Myth or simply click the Search feature and type in "Puzzle Myth". If it is installed on your PC the Puzzle Myth program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Puzzle Myth in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Puzzle Myth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Puzzle Myth:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PuzzleMyth\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Puzzle Myth.
8. After uninstalling Puzzle Myth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Puzzle Myth that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Puzzle Myth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Puzzle Myth by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Puzzle Myth by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Puzzle Myth in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-13 12:01:00.723