Puzzle Master Autumn
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Puzzle Master Autumn for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Puzzle Master Autumn from your computereGames
. Further information on eGames can be seen here
. More data about the app Puzzle Master Autumn can be seen at www.egames.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\Puzzle Master Autumn directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Puzzle Master Autumn is C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\Puzzle Master Autumn\Uninstall Puzzle Master Autumn .exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PuzMast.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.16 MB (2264064 bytes) on disk.
Puzzle Master Autumn installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.26 MB (2365831
bytes) on disk.
- PuzMast.exe (2.16 MB)
- Uninstall Puzzle Master Autumn .exe (99.38 KB)
The current page applies to Puzzle Master Autumn version 22.214.171.124
Puzzle Master Autumn is a program marketed by eGames. Some users want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Puzzle Master Autumn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Puzzle Master Autumn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Puzzle Master Autumn or simply click the Search field and type in "Puzzle Master Autumn ". If it is installed on your PC the Puzzle Master Autumn application will be found very quickly. When you click Puzzle Master Autumn in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Puzzle Master Autumn , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Puzzle Master Autumn :
- The publisher is: www.egames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\Puzzle Master Autumn\Uninstall Puzzle Master Autumn .exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Puzzle Master Autumn .
8. After uninstalling Puzzle Master Autumn , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Puzzle Master Autumn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Puzzle Master Autumn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Puzzle Master Autumn by eGames from your computer, we are not saying that Puzzle Master Autumn by eGames is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Puzzle Master Autumn in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-07-12 22:22:31.113