Puzzle Express Deluxe
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Puzzle Express Deluxe for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Puzzle Express Deluxe from your PCZylom Games
. More info about Zylom Games can be seen here
. Puzzle Express Deluxe is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Zylom Games folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Puzzle Express Deluxe is C:\Program Files\Zylom Games\Puzzle Express Deluxe\GameInstlr.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called puzzleexpress.exe and its approximative size is 406.22 KB (415970 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Puzzle Express Deluxe. They occupy an average of 2.06 MB (2160406
bytes) on disk.
- GameInstlr.exe (1.66 MB)
- puzzleexpress.exe (406.22 KB)
The current page applies to Puzzle Express Deluxe version 1.0.0
Puzzle Express Deluxe is an application released by the software company Zylom Games. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Puzzle Express Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Puzzle Express Deluxe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Puzzle Express Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Puzzle Express Deluxe". If it exists on your system the Puzzle Express Deluxe program will be found automatically. After you select Puzzle Express Deluxe in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Puzzle Express Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Puzzle Express Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Puzzle Express Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Puzzle Express Deluxe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Puzzle Express Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Puzzle Express Deluxe by Zylom Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Puzzle Express Deluxe by Zylom Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Puzzle Express Deluxe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 09:11:38.790