This page contains detailed information on how to remove Putty for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Putty from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Putty's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. Putty's primary file takes around 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes) and is called SelfService.exe.
Putty is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
The current page applies to Putty version 1.0
Putty is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Putty is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Putty from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Putty or simply click the Search field and type in "Putty". If it exists on your system the Putty application will be found automatically. After you click Putty in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Putty, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Putty.
8. After uninstalling Putty, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Putty which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Putty using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Putty by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Putty by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Putty in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:16:52.847