This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Push2Run for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Push2Run from your PCLatour
. You can find out more on Latour or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Push2Run at http://www.Push2Run.com/index.html
. Push2Run is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Push2Run folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Push2Run is C:\Program Files\Push2Run\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.03 MB (4227184 bytes) on disk and is called Push2Run.exe.
Push2Run installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.34 MB (5594440
bytes) on disk.
- Push2Run.exe (4.03 MB)
- Push2RunReloader.exe (458.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (876.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1
of Push2Run. You can find below info on other versions of Push2Run:
Push2Run is a program released by the software company Latour. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Push2Run is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Push2Run with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Push2Run or simply activate the Search field and type in "Push2Run". If it exists on your system the Push2Run application will be found automatically. When you select Push2Run in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Push2Run, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Push2Run:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Push2Run.com/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Push2Run\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Push2Run.
8. After uninstalling Push2Run, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Push2Run that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Push2Run with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Push2Run by Latour from your PC, we are not saying that Push2Run by Latour is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Push2Run supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 18:21:51.307