Pursuing Truth is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Pursuing Truth from your computerPursuing Truth
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Pursuing Truth. Usually the Pursuing Truth application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Pursuing Truth is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 745.38 KB (763264 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Pursuing Truth. They occupy about 17.96 MB (18827800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (96.89 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.39 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.89 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (442.89 KB)
- setup.exe (3.34 MB)
This data is about Pursuing Truth version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling Pursuing Truth we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Pursuing Truth:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Web Applications\_crx__eodphfokmfeaepgacfglahpgbgkbhahm\Pursuing Truth.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Web Applications\_crx__eodphfokmfeaepgacfglahpgbgkbhahm\Pursuing Truth.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Pursuing Truth.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pursuing Truth.lnk
Pursuing Truth is a program marketed by the software company Pursuing Truth. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Pursuing Truth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Pursuing Truth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pursuing Truth or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pursuing Truth". The Pursuing Truth app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pursuing Truth in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pursuing Truth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pursuing Truth.
8. After removing Pursuing Truth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pursuing Truth which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pursuing Truth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pursuing Truth by Pursuing Truth from your computer, nor are we saying that Pursuing Truth by Pursuing Truth is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pursuing Truth supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 14:59:37.900