PursuePoint is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PursuePoint from your computerPursuePoint
. More information on PursuePoint can be seen here
. More info about the software PursuePoint can be seen at http://pursuepoint.com/support
. PursuePoint is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PursuePoint directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove PursuePoint by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PursuePoint\PursuePointUn.exe REP_. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 530.78 KB (543520 bytes) on disk and is titled PursuePointUn.exe.
The following executables are contained in PursuePoint. They occupy 1.54 MB (1615648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PursuePointUn.exe (530.78 KB)
The current page applies to PursuePoint version 2014.02.06.172244
alone. For more PursuePoint versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PursuePoint is a program marketed by PursuePoint. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PursuePoint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PursuePoint with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PursuePoint or simply click the Search field and type in "PursuePoint". If it is installed on your PC the PursuePoint application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PursuePoint in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PursuePoint, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PursuePoint:
- The web site of the application is: http://pursuepoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PursuePoint\PursuePointUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PursuePoint.
8. After removing PursuePoint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PursuePoint that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PursuePoint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PursuePoint by PursuePoint from your computer, nor are we saying that PursuePoint by PursuePoint is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PursuePoint supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 20:44:17.890