PurgeDrive is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PurgeDrive from your systemWasco Technical Software
. More info about Wasco Technical Software can be read here
. Usually the PurgeDrive application is placed in the C:\Program FileUserName (x86)\PurgeDrive directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PurgeDrive is "C:\Program FileUserName (x86)\PurgeDrive\UninUserNametall.exe" "C:\Program FileUserName (x86)\PurgeDrive\inUserNametall.log". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. PurgeDrive's primary file takes around 548.00 KB (561152 bytes) and its name is PurgeDrive.exe.
PurgeDrive is comprised of the following executables which occupy 757.50 KB (775680
bytes) on disk:
- PurgeDrive.exe (548.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (209.50 KB)
PurgeDrive is a program by the software company Wasco Technical Software. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase PurgeDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PurgeDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PurgeDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "PurgeDrive". If it is installed on your PC the PurgeDrive app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PurgeDrive in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PurgeDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PurgeDrive.
8. After uninstalling PurgeDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PurgeDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PurgeDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PurgeDrive by Wasco Technical Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PurgeDrive by Wasco Technical Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PurgeDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:45:14.910