PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit)
You can find below details on how to remove PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) from your PCFantaisie Software
. Further information on Fantaisie Software can be seen here
. You can see more info related to PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) at http://www.purebasic.com
. Usually the PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PureBasic directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\PureBasic\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. PureBasic.exe is the PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies about 3.42 MB (3585200 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit). They occupy an average of 7.02 MB (7356794
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PureBasic.exe (3.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- FAsm.exe (106.17 KB)
- pbcompiler.exe (339.17 KB)
- PBDebugger.exe (832.67 KB)
- polib.exe (79.00 KB)
- polink.exe (158.17 KB)
- porc.exe (36.17 KB)
- porc.exe (31.50 KB)
- LibraryMaker.exe (374.00 KB)
- DLL Importer.exe (45.50 KB)
- DocMaker.exe (429.00 KB)
- Header Converter.exe (88.50 KB)
- Interface Importer.exe (39.00 KB)
- PureUnit.exe (222.50 KB)
- PureUnitGui.exe (222.50 KB)
This page is about PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) version 5.7032
PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) is a program released by the software company Fantaisie Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit)". If it exists on your system the PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.purebasic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PureBasic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit).
8. After uninstalling PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) by Fantaisie Software from your computer, we are not saying that PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) by Fantaisie Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PureBasic 5.70 (32 bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 11:26:37.693