Pure Sudoku 1.04
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Pure Sudoku 1.04 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pure Sudoku 1.04 from your PCMochek Interactive
. More info about Mochek Interactive can be seen here
. Please open www.veryfreesudoku.com
if you want to read more on Pure Sudoku 1.04 on Mochek Interactive's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pure Sudoku folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Pure Sudoku\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pure Sudoku 1.04. PureSudoku.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.64 MB (3819691 bytes) on disk.
Pure Sudoku 1.04 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.29 MB (4493237
bytes) on disk:
- PureSudoku.exe (3.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04
of Pure Sudoku 1.04.
Pure Sudoku 1.04 is a program marketed by Mochek Interactive. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Pure Sudoku 1.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Pure Sudoku 1.04 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pure Sudoku 1.04 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pure Sudoku 1.04". If it is installed on your PC the Pure Sudoku 1.04 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pure Sudoku 1.04 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pure Sudoku 1.04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pure Sudoku 1.04:
- The publisher is: www.veryfreesudoku.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pure Sudoku\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pure Sudoku 1.04.
8. After removing Pure Sudoku 1.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pure Sudoku 1.04 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pure Sudoku 1.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pure Sudoku 1.04 by Mochek Interactive from your computer, we are not saying that Pure Sudoku 1.04 by Mochek Interactive is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pure Sudoku 1.04 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 15:25:22.243