Pure Poker 2.0
Pure Poker 2.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Pure Poker 2.0 from your computerPure Poker
. More info about Pure Poker can be read here
. Click on www.PurePoker.com
to get more data about Pure Poker 2.0 on Pure Poker's website. Pure Poker 2.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pure Poker directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Pure Poker 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pure Poker\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Pure Poker 2.0's main file takes around 530.01 KB (542728 bytes) and is named PurePoker.exe.
Pure Poker 2.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.27 MB (13912207
bytes) on disk:
- PokerClient.exe (11.87 MB)
- PurePoker.exe (530.01 KB)
- PurePokerNotifier.exe (824.85 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.85 KB)
- Updater.exe (12.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12405
of Pure Poker 2.0. For other Pure Poker 2.0 versions please click below:
Pure Poker 2.0 is a program released by Pure Poker. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Pure Poker 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Pure Poker 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pure Poker 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pure Poker 2.0". The Pure Poker 2.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Pure Poker 2.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pure Poker 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pure Poker 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.PurePoker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pure Poker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pure Poker 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Pure Poker 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pure Poker 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pure Poker 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pure Poker 2.0 by Pure Poker from your PC, we are not saying that Pure Poker 2.0 by Pure Poker is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pure Poker 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:50:48.397