Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3
This info is about Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 from your PCPuran Software
. Open here
for more details on Puran Software. Further information about Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 can be seen at http://www.puransoftware.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Puran Registry Cleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 is C:\Program Files\Puran Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe. Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3's main file takes about 1.01 MB (1062272 bytes) and its name is Puran Registry Cleaner.exe.
Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 is composed of the following executables which take 2.20 MB (2309888
bytes) on disk:
- Puran Registry Cleaner.exe (1.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3.
Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 is a program by Puran Software. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.puransoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Puran Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3.
8. After removing Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 by Puran Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 by Puran Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Puran Registry Cleaner 1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 15:27:13.023