Puran File Recovery 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Puran File Recovery 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Puran File Recovery 1.0 from your PCPuran Software
. Check out here
for more information on Puran Software. You can read more about about Puran File Recovery 1.0 at http://www.puransoftware.com
. Puran File Recovery 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Puran File Recovery directory, depending on the user's choice. Puran File Recovery 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Puran File Recovery\unins000.exe. Puran File Recovery 1.0's primary file takes around 1.09 MB (1146240 bytes) and its name is Puran File Recovery.exe.
The executables below are part of Puran File Recovery 1.0. They occupy an average of 2.25 MB (2363648
bytes) on disk.
- Puran File Recovery.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Puran File Recovery 1.0 version 1.0
Puran File Recovery 1.0 is a program by the software company Puran Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Puran File Recovery 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Puran File Recovery 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Puran File Recovery 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Puran File Recovery 1.0". If it exists on your system the Puran File Recovery 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Puran File Recovery 1.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Puran File Recovery 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Puran File Recovery 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.puransoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Puran File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Puran File Recovery 1.0.
8. After removing Puran File Recovery 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Puran File Recovery 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Puran File Recovery 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Puran File Recovery 1.0 by Puran Software from your computer, we are not saying that Puran File Recovery 1.0 by Puran Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Puran File Recovery 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:10:18.147