This page contains thorough information on how to remove Puppy Luv for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Puppy Luv from your computerWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. More data about the application Puppy Luv can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Puppy Luv program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Puppy Luv directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Puppy Luv is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Puppy Luv\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Puppy Luv-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 870.55 KB (891448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Puppy Luv. They take 6.10 MB (6393755
bytes) on disk.
- Puppy Luv-WT.exe (870.55 KB)
- Puppy Luv.exe (5.09 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.41 KB)
The current page applies to Puppy Luv version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Puppy Luv versions:
Puppy Luv is a program offered by WildTangent. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Puppy Luv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Puppy Luv from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Puppy Luv or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Puppy Luv". If it exists on your system the Puppy Luv app will be found automatically. When you click Puppy Luv in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Puppy Luv, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Puppy Luv:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Puppy Luv\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Puppy Luv.
8. After removing Puppy Luv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Puppy Luv that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Puppy Luv with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Puppy Luv by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Puppy Luv by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Puppy Luv supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:49:23.797