You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Punktualnik2 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Punktualnik2 from your systemControlSYS
. More info about ControlSYS can be found here
. More information about the program Punktualnik2 can be found at http://controlsys.pl
. Punktualnik2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlSYS\Punktualnik2 folder, depending on the user's option. Punktualnik2's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlSYS\Punktualnik2\unins000.exe". Punktualnik2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 17.14 MB (17975296 bytes) on disk.
Punktualnik2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 68.84 MB (72178839
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Deinstall.exe (490.50 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (292.00 KB)
- postgresql-8.4.22-1-windows.exe (41.73 MB)
- Punktualnik2.exe (17.14 MB)
- Punktualnik_service_installer.exe (5.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.46 KB)
- Update.exe (3.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.136
of Punktualnik2. Click on the links below for other Punktualnik2 versions:
Punktualnik2 is an application offered by the software company ControlSYS. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Punktualnik2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Punktualnik2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Punktualnik2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Punktualnik2". If it exists on your system the Punktualnik2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Punktualnik2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Punktualnik2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Punktualnik2:
- The publisher is: http://controlsys.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlSYS\Punktualnik2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Punktualnik2.
8. After uninstalling Punktualnik2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Punktualnik2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Punktualnik2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Punktualnik2 by ControlSYS from your PC, we are not saying that Punktualnik2 by ControlSYS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Punktualnik2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 10:49:57.393