You can find below detailed information on how to remove Punch Club for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Punch Club from your systemtinyBuild
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on tinyBuild. You can read more about about Punch Club at http://www.tinybuild.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Games\Punch Club folder (same installation drive as Windows). Punch Club's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Punch Club\Cleanup.exe. Punch Club's primary file takes about 851.29 KB (871720 bytes) and its name is Cleanup.exe.
Punch Club contains of the executables below. They occupy 851.29 KB (871720
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Punch Club.
Punch Club is an application offered by the software company tinyBuild. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Punch Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Punch Club from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Punch Club or simply activate the Search field and type in "Punch Club". The Punch Club application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Punch Club in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Punch Club, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Punch Club:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tinybuild.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Punch Club\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Punch Club.
8. After uninstalling Punch Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Punch Club that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Punch Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Punch Club by tinyBuild from your computer, we are not saying that Punch Club by tinyBuild is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Punch Club supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 16:55:32.333