You can find below detailed information on how to remove Punch Club for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Punch Club from your systemtinyBuild
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on tinyBuild. You can read more about about Punch Club at http://www.tinybuild.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Games\Punch Club folder (same installation drive as Windows). Punch Club's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Punch Club\Cleanup.exe. Punch Club's primary file takes about 851.29 KB (871720 bytes) and its name is Cleanup.exe.
Punch Club contains of the executables below. They occupy 851.29 KB (871720
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Punch Club.
Punch Club is an application offered by the software company tinyBuild. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Punch Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Punch Club from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Punch Club or simply click the Search field and type in "Punch Club". The Punch Club application will be found automatically. When you select Punch Club in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Punch Club, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Punch Club:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tinybuild.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Punch Club\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Punch Club.
8. After uninstalling Punch Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Punch Club that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Punch Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Punch Club by tinyBuild from your computer, we are not saying that Punch Club by tinyBuild is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Punch Club supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 16:55:32.333