Pulstar version 1.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Pulstar version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Pulstar version 1.0 from your PCSNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION
. Check out here
for more details on SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION. Click on http://www.snkplaymore.co.jp/us
to get more data about Pulstar version 1.0 on SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION's website. Usually the Pulstar version 1.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoGeo 25th Anniversery\Pulstar directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Pulstar version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoGeo 25th Anniversery\Pulstar\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Pulstar.exe and occupies 984.00 KB (1007616 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Pulstar version 1.0. They occupy 1.76 MB (1848993
bytes) on disk.
- Pulstar.exe (984.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (821.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Pulstar version 1.0.
Pulstar version 1.0 is a program released by SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Pulstar version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Pulstar version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pulstar version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pulstar version 1.0". The Pulstar version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select Pulstar version 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pulstar version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulstar version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.snkplaymore.co.jp/us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NeoGeo 25th Anniversery\Pulstar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pulstar version 1.0.
8. After removing Pulstar version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pulstar version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pulstar version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pulstar version 1.0 by SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION from your computer, nor are we saying that Pulstar version 1.0 by SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pulstar version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 10:16:17.873