PulseGen 1.2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PulseGen 1.2.0 from your systemPulse Proxies
. Go over here
for more information on Pulse Proxies. PulseGen 1.2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\pulsegen directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling PulseGen 1.2.0 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\pulsegen\Uninstall PulseGen.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled PulseGen.exe and it has a size of 89.34 MB (93676032 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PulseGen 1.2.0. They take about 178.75 MB (187431777
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PulseGen.exe (89.34 MB)
- Uninstall PulseGen.exe (121.84 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- notifu.exe (236.50 KB)
- notifu64.exe (286.50 KB)
- SnoreToast.exe (275.00 KB)
- pulse-utils.exe (88.26 MB)
- unpack200.exe (150.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of PulseGen 1.2.0.
PulseGen 1.2.0 is an application released by Pulse Proxies. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase PulseGen 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PulseGen 1.2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PulseGen 1.2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PulseGen 1.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the PulseGen 1.2.0 program will be found automatically. When you click PulseGen 1.2.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PulseGen 1.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PulseGen 1.2.0.
8. After removing PulseGen 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PulseGen 1.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PulseGen 1.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PulseGen 1.2.0 by Pulse Proxies from your computer, nor are we saying that PulseGen 1.2.0 by Pulse Proxies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PulseGen 1.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 02:44:17.693