Pulse Secure 9.1
This info is about Pulse Secure 9.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Pulse Secure 9.1 from your systemPulse Secure, LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Pulse Secure, LLC. More info about the application Pulse Secure 9.1 can be seen at http://www.pulsesecure.net/support
. Pulse Secure 9.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulse Secure\Pulse folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Pulse Secure 9.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulse Secure\Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Pulse Secure 9.1's primary file takes around 65.52 KB (67096 bytes) and is named PulseUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Pulse Secure 9.1. They occupy an average of 2.27 MB (2377152
bytes) on disk.
- PSSetupClientInstaller.exe (2.08 MB)
- PulseHelper.exe (121.95 KB)
- PulseUninstall.exe (65.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1.1149
of Pulse Secure 9.1. You can find below info on other application versions of Pulse Secure 9.1:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure 9.1 is an application by the software company Pulse Secure, LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Pulse Secure 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pulse Secure 9.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pulse Secure 9.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pulse Secure 9.1". The Pulse Secure 9.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click Pulse Secure 9.1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pulse Secure 9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pulse Secure 9.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.pulsesecure.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulse Secure\Pulse\PulseUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pulse Secure 9.1.
8. After removing Pulse Secure 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pulse Secure 9.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pulse Secure 9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pulse Secure 9.1 by Pulse Secure, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Pulse Secure 9.1 by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pulse Secure 9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 06:21:56.850