Pulse Collaboration 8.1
This web page is about Pulse Collaboration 8.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Pulse Collaboration 8.1 from your PCPulse Secure, LLC
. You can read more on Pulse Secure, LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Pulse Collaboration 8.1 can be found at http://www.pulsesecure.net
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse Collaboration 8.1 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse Collaboration 8.1\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pulse Collaboration 8.1. The program's main executable file is labeled dsCboxUI.exe and occupies 6.65 MB (6973552 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Pulse Collaboration 8.1. They take an average of 6.71 MB (7035288
bytes) on disk.
- dsCboxUI.exe (6.65 MB)
- uninstall.exe (60.29 KB)
This page is about Pulse Collaboration 8.1 version 184.108.40.206845
only. You can find below a few links to other Pulse Collaboration 8.1 releases:
...click to view all...
Pulse Collaboration 8.1 is a program offered by Pulse Secure, LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Pulse Collaboration 8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Pulse Collaboration 8.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pulse Collaboration 8.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pulse Collaboration 8.1". If it is installed on your PC the Pulse Collaboration 8.1 program will be found automatically. When you click Pulse Collaboration 8.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pulse Collaboration 8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulse Collaboration 8.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Junos Pulse Collaboration 8.1\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pulse Collaboration 8.1.
8. After uninstalling Pulse Collaboration 8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pulse Collaboration 8.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pulse Collaboration 8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pulse Collaboration 8.1 by Pulse Secure, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Pulse Collaboration 8.1 by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pulse Collaboration 8.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 07:40:56.763