You can find below detailed information on how to remove Pulse for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Pulse from your PCPulse
. Check out here
for more details on Pulse. Usually the Pulse application is found in the C:\Users\asumu\AppData\Local\pulse directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Pulse is C:\Users\asumu\AppData\Local\pulse\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Pulse.exe is the Pulse's primary executable file and it takes around 366.72 KB (375520 bytes) on disk.
Pulse is comprised of the following executables which occupy 114.81 MB (120382080
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Pulse.exe (366.72 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- Pulse.exe (99.41 MB)
- 7z.exe (465.23 KB)
- lsar.exe (5.56 MB)
- unar.exe (5.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 40.0.0463
of Pulse. Click on the links below for other Pulse versions:
...click to view all...
Pulse is a program offered by Pulse. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Pulse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pulse from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pulse or simply click the Search field and type in "Pulse". If it is installed on your PC the Pulse program will be found automatically. After you select Pulse in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pulse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pulse.
8. After removing Pulse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pulse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pulse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pulse by Pulse from your computer, nor are we saying that Pulse by Pulse is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pulse in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 14:18:31.483