Pulsar dBlink 3
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Pulsar dBlink 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Pulsar dBlink 3 from your systemPulsar Instruments Plc
. Go over here
for more details on Pulsar Instruments Plc. More details about the program Pulsar dBlink 3 can be seen at http://www.pulsarinstruments.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulsar Instruments\doseBadge software folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Pulsar dBlink 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulsar Instruments\doseBadge software\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named dBlink3_Pulsar.exe and occupies 4.80 MB (5036544 bytes).
Pulsar dBlink 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.61 MB (10072926
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dBlink3_Pulsar.exe (4.80 MB)
- lmsetup.exe (1,010.04 KB)
- ProlificUSBSetup.exe (1.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (663.80 KB)
- DPInst.exe (776.47 KB)
- FTD2XXUN.EXE (397.00 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.EXE (411.50 KB)
This page is about Pulsar dBlink 3 version 3.3.02
Pulsar dBlink 3 is an application by Pulsar Instruments Plc. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Pulsar dBlink 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Pulsar dBlink 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pulsar dBlink 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pulsar dBlink 3". The Pulsar dBlink 3 application will be found very quickly. After you select Pulsar dBlink 3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pulsar dBlink 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulsar dBlink 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pulsarinstruments.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulsar Instruments\doseBadge software\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pulsar dBlink 3.
8. After removing Pulsar dBlink 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pulsar dBlink 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pulsar dBlink 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pulsar dBlink 3 by Pulsar Instruments Plc from your PC, nor are we saying that Pulsar dBlink 3 by Pulsar Instruments Plc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pulsar dBlink 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-11 09:32:09.117