PublicH version 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PublicH version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PublicH version 1.0 from your PCLeading2Apps
. Check out here
for more info on Leading2Apps. Usually the PublicH version 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PublicH folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\PublicH\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PublicH version 1.0. PublicHotspot.exe is the PublicH version 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 522.50 KB (535040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside PublicH version 1.0. They take about 2.06 MB (2162341
bytes) on disk.
- PublicHotspot.exe (522.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (883.50 KB)
This page is about PublicH version 1.0 version 1.0
PublicH version 1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
PublicH version 1.0 is a program released by Leading2Apps. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall PublicH version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PublicH version 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PublicH version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PublicH version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the PublicH version 1.0 program will be found automatically. When you select PublicH version 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PublicH version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PublicH version 1.0.
8. After removing PublicH version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PublicH version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PublicH version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PublicH version 1.0 by Leading2Apps from your PC, we are not saying that PublicH version 1.0 by Leading2Apps is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PublicH version 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 05:00:49.663