Public Talks 18.0.1
Public Talks 18.0.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Public Talks 18.0.1 from your systemAndrew Truckle
. Go over here
for more info on Andrew Truckle. More information about the program Public Talks 18.0.1 can be seen at http://www.publictalksoftware.co.uk
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Public Talks folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Public Talks\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Public Talks 18.0.1. CommunityTalks.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 17.89 MB (18758912 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Public Talks 18.0.1. They occupy an average of 37.05 MB (38847664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRestarter.exe (330.25 KB)
- CommunityTalks.exe (17.89 MB)
- CommunityTalks_x64.exe (17.57 MB)
- DatabaseUtility2010x32.exe (26.89 KB)
- DatabaseUtility2010x64.exe (26.89 KB)
- DatabaseUtility2013x32.exe (26.89 KB)
- DatabaseUtility2013x64.exe (8.50 KB)
- GoogleAuthandSync.exe (39.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Public Talks 18.0.1 version 18.0.1
Public Talks 18.0.1 is a program marketed by the software company Andrew Truckle. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Public Talks 18.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Public Talks 18.0.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Public Talks 18.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Public Talks 18.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Public Talks 18.0.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Public Talks 18.0.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Public Talks 18.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Public Talks 18.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.publictalksoftware.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Public Talks\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Public Talks 18.0.1.
8. After removing Public Talks 18.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Public Talks 18.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Public Talks 18.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Public Talks 18.0.1 by Andrew Truckle from your computer, we are not saying that Public Talks 18.0.1 by Andrew Truckle is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Public Talks 18.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 05:21:59.050