Pterm version 5.0.3
This info is about Pterm version 5.0.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Pterm version 5.0.3 from your systemAK Design
. More information about AK Design can be read here
. You can read more about on Pterm version 5.0.3 at http://www.cyber1.org/
. Usually the Pterm version 5.0.3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pterm folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Pterm version 5.0.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pterm\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Pterm.exe and it has a size of 469.50 KB (480768 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Pterm version 5.0.3. They take about 1.15 MB (1207969
bytes) on disk.
- Pterm.exe (469.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (710.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.3
of Pterm version 5.0.3.
Pterm version 5.0.3 is a program offered by AK Design. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Pterm version 5.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pterm version 5.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pterm version 5.0.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pterm version 5.0.3". The Pterm version 5.0.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Pterm version 5.0.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Pterm version 5.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pterm version 5.0.3:
- The software company is: http://www.cyber1.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pterm\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pterm version 5.0.3.
8. After uninstalling Pterm version 5.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pterm version 5.0.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pterm version 5.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pterm version 5.0.3 by AK Design from your computer, we are not saying that Pterm version 5.0.3 by AK Design is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pterm version 5.0.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 22:20:29.737