You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PstRotatorAz 13.43 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PstRotatorAz 13.43 from your systemYO3DMU
. More information on YO3DMU can be seen here
. You can read more about about PstRotatorAz 13.43 at http://www.qsl.net/yo3dmu/index_Page346.htm
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PstRotatorAz directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\PstRotatorAz\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PstRotatorAz 13.43. PstRotatorAz.exe is the PstRotatorAz 13.43's main executable file and it occupies about 4.31 MB (4521984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PstRotatorAz 13.43. They occupy about 5.83 MB (6110860
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DDE.exe (20.00 KB)
- DDE1.exe (20.00 KB)
- DDE2.exe (28.00 KB)
- DDE3.exe (20.00 KB)
- OmniRigSetup.exe (755.48 KB)
- PstRotatorAz.exe (4.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to PstRotatorAz 13.43 version 13.43
PstRotatorAz 13.43 is an application released by the software company YO3DMU. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove PstRotatorAz 13.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PstRotatorAz 13.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PstRotatorAz 13.43 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PstRotatorAz 13.43". The PstRotatorAz 13.43 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PstRotatorAz 13.43 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PstRotatorAz 13.43, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PstRotatorAz 13.43:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.qsl.net/yo3dmu/index_Page346.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PstRotatorAz\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PstRotatorAz 13.43.
8. After uninstalling PstRotatorAz 13.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PstRotatorAz 13.43 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PstRotatorAz 13.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PstRotatorAz 13.43 by YO3DMU from your computer, nor are we saying that PstRotatorAz 13.43 by YO3DMU is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PstRotatorAz 13.43 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 06:49:09.717