PstRotatorAz 13.39 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PstRotatorAz 13.39 from your computerYO3DMU
. More info about YO3DMU can be seen here
. More details about the program PstRotatorAz 13.39 can be seen at http://www.qsl.net/yo3dmu/index_Page346.htm
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PstRotatorAz directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PstRotatorAz 13.39 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PstRotatorAz\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called PstRotatorAz.exe and its approximative size is 4.27 MB (4476928 bytes).
The executables below are part of PstRotatorAz 13.39. They take about 5.78 MB (6065804
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DDE.exe (20.00 KB)
- DDE1.exe (20.00 KB)
- DDE2.exe (28.00 KB)
- DDE3.exe (20.00 KB)
- OmniRigSetup.exe (755.48 KB)
- PstRotatorAz.exe (4.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.39
of PstRotatorAz 13.39.
PstRotatorAz 13.39 is an application marketed by YO3DMU. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PstRotatorAz 13.39 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PstRotatorAz 13.39 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PstRotatorAz 13.39 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PstRotatorAz 13.39". The PstRotatorAz 13.39 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PstRotatorAz 13.39 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PstRotatorAz 13.39, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PstRotatorAz 13.39:
- The software company is: http://www.qsl.net/yo3dmu/index_Page346.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PstRotatorAz\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PstRotatorAz 13.39.
8. After removing PstRotatorAz 13.39, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PstRotatorAz 13.39 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PstRotatorAz 13.39 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PstRotatorAz 13.39 by YO3DMU from your PC, we are not saying that PstRotatorAz 13.39 by YO3DMU is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PstRotatorAz 13.39 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 13:20:33.547