PsRockola 4.I is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PsRockola 4.I from your systemPsRockola
. Take a look here
for more details on PsRockola. You can read more about on PsRockola 4.I at http://www.paradesoft1.blogspot.com
. PsRockola 4.I is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PsRockola4 directory, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\PsRockola4\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall PsRockola 4.I. The application's main executable file occupies 674.00 KB (690176 bytes) on disk and is called psrockola4.exe.
PsRockola 4.I is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.71 MB (1793510
bytes) on disk:
- desbloqueador.exe (377.50 KB)
- psrockola4.exe (674.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.97 KB)
This page is about PsRockola 4.I version 4.
PsRockola 4.I is a program marketed by the software company PsRockola. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove PsRockola 4.I is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PsRockola 4.I from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PsRockola 4.I or simply click the Search feature and type in "PsRockola 4.I". If it exists on your system the PsRockola 4.I program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PsRockola 4.I in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PsRockola 4.I, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PsRockola 4.I:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.paradesoft1.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PsRockola4\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PsRockola 4.I.
8. After removing PsRockola 4.I, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PsRockola 4.I which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PsRockola 4.I with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PsRockola 4.I by PsRockola from your computer, we are not saying that PsRockola 4.I by PsRockola is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PsRockola 4.I supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 18:36:52.013